Today’s recipe is ‘Cheesy Creamy Corn’. This dish is very simple yet very rich. If you are a cheese and cream combination fan, just like me, I am sure you will love it too. This recipe will take only 15-20 mins of your time. Serve it as a starter or snack recipe. I am sure kids would love it too.
Let’s talk about the ingredients that you will need for this recipe. List of ingredients – sweet corn, butter, cheese, cream, milk, corn flour and few spices. It tastes best when served hot.
Other corn dishes that you can try from Rasoi Recipe are – Corn Chaat (Quick sweetcorn chaat recipe), Chicken Sweet Corn Soup (Healthy and homemade) , Makki ki Raab (Winter special recipe-Rajasthani cuisine)
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below. ?
Duration: 15-20 mins
Ingredients for Cheesy Creamy Corn
|Sweet Corn||1 cup|
|Corn flour||2 Tbsp|
|Salt||as per taste|
|Black pepper corn (crushed)||as per taste|
Method for Cheesy Creamy Corn
- In a pan, add butter and allow it to melt.
- Add sweet corn, saute for 5-6 mins.
- Season sweet corn with salt and crushed pepper corn. Fry for 4-5 mins more.
- Next add cream, mix well.
- To give sweet corn creamy texture, add milk and corn flour slurry (1/2 cup milk + 2 tbsp corn flour) in the pan.
- Cook till sauce starts thickening.
- Garnish corn with grated cheese and black pepper corn.