Hi everyone ! ♥ Today’s recipe is ‘Chikoo Vanilla Milkshake’. Chikoo is another summer fruit which is quite affordable and easily available in local vegetable markets these days. For this recipe I have used organic chikoos, they were so sweet in taste that I skipped sugar in my milkshake. I felt amazing satisfaction after having this milkshake today. 😀 I am sure every chikoo fan will enjoy this recipe. This milkshake is quite energetic one as chickoos are naturally sweet and contains fructose and sucrose.
For more milkshake recipes check Papaya milkshake on Rasoi Recipe. You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. 🙂
Duration: 5 minutes (prep time) + 5 minutes (cook time) = 10 mins total time
Ingredients for Chikoo Vanilla Milkshake
Chikoo 6 no. (medium size chopped)
Vanilla 3-4 drops
Milk 2 cups
Ice cubes 1 cup
Procedure for Chikoo Vanilla Milkshake
- Wash, peel, remove seeds and chop chikoo in small pieces.
- Put chikoo pieces in a big glass along with vanilla essence, milk, almonds and ice cubes.
- With the help of a hand blender, blend everything into a creamy smooth milkshake.
- Chikoo milkshake is ready to be served. Pour milkshake into serving glass and serve chilled.
- Chikoo milkshake should be ideally taken immediately.
- If your chikoo is very sweet in taste skip sugar.
- Use fully ripe chikoos for milkshake. Ripe chikoos are naturally very sweet taste and unripe ones discharge sticky latex.
Some health benefits of chikoo/chickoo:
- Chikoo is good source of dietary fibre.
- It has high levels of Vitamin C and Vitamin A, which help to keep healthy skin and healthy eyes.
- It energies body by providing instant energy due to high level of fructose and sucrose.
- The paste of chikoo seeds and castor oil is applied on the scalp to get rid of the dandruff.
The information provided in this post is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your physician, or dietician before taking any home remedies, supplements or starting a new health regime.
Hello Everyone! Today’s recipe is ‘Papaya Milkshake’. Hope you’re all having a beautiful and fresh start to the week. It is a very quick and nutritious milkshake. It will take only 15 minutes of your time. You can have this shake as your breakfast or in between meal. While preparing this shake do keep in mind that you need to peel skin of papaya properly, otherwise your shake will taste bitter.
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below. 🙂
Duration: 10 mins (prep time) + 5 mins (cooking time) = 15 mins
Ingredients for Papaya Milkshake
Papaya (cut in cubes) 1 Cup
Milk 1 Cup
Honey 1 Tbsp.
Ice Cubes 3-4
Vanilla Essence 2-3 drops
Procedure for Papaya Milkshake
- Take fresh and refrigerated papaya for this recipe for a better flavour. Wash papaya properly before you start peeling it.
- Start peeling papaya. While peeling papaya, keep in mind that the skin of papaya is not edible and is very bitter in taste, so even a little residue of it on fruit can turn your shake bitter in taste.
- Now, cut the fruit in small cubes.
- Add papaya chunks in the bender, pour milk, honey and vanilla essence in it.
- In the above step you can add any additional food item which you want to add in the shake. For e.g. you can add banana pieces, dates or dry fruits to make it more sweeter or creamy.
- Start blending the ingredients and stop when you reach your desired consistency. You can always change the consistency according to your preference by adding more milk or papaya chunks.
- For thinner consistency add more milk and for thicker consistency add papaya cubes.
- Now taste the shake and adjust the seasoning by adding more sugar or honey in it.
- Before serving it add ice cubes in it and blend for 30 secs. This step will give extra texture to your shake.
- Papaya Milkshake is ready !
- How much amount of sugar/honey you need to prepare this milkshake totally depends upon your fruit’s taste. You can also add pinch of grounded black pepper for that extra zing.
- If you don’t have vanilla essence at home, you can also add vanilla ice cream or any other flavour of ice cream in it.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi