Vegetable Vermicelli is a breakfast and snack recipe. Vermicelli is a type of pasta which is thinner than spaghetti. In case of vermicelli, you do not boil it first like other varieties of pasta. For this recipe, you just need to oil or ghee roast vermicelli, after that it is boiled along with other vegetables of your choice.
Masala Macaroni is a pasta recipe in which macaroni is cooked with Indian spices or masala in a traditional way. You can have masala macaroni as a snack or breakfast. This pasta dish can also be packed in lunch box for your kids.
Spicy Meat Mince Pasta is a hearty and lip smacking dish. It takes around 1 hour to cook, as the main ingredient of this dish is meat mince. For this recipe you’ll need penne pasta, meat mince and few veggies of your choice, which are cooked with pasta sauce and spices. The key to this dish is to cook meat mince properly.
Spicy Meat Mince Pasta
Hi everyone ! Today’s recipe is ‘Paneer Macaroni Pakodi’. It is a perfect recipe for tea time snack during monsoon or winter season. All you need is gram flour, boiled macaroni, paneer cubes, potato cubes and onion. Pakodi is a famous snack in Indian subcontinent, it is basically deep-fried fritters. Pakodis are usually serve as snack or starters.
Paneer Macaroni Pakodi
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 15 mins (prep time) + 15 mins (cook time) = 30 mins (total time)
Ingredients for paneer macaroni pakodi
|Gram flour/ besan||250 gms
|Boiled macaroni||1/2 cup
|Paneer (cube)||100 gms
|Potato (cubed)||2 (small size)
|Chopped coriander leaves||2 tbsp
|Dry mint leaves||1 tsp
|Salt ||as per taste
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp or as per taste (heaped)
|Garam masala||1/4 tsp
|Cumin seeds / jeera||1/2 tsp
|Onion (cubes)||2 (small size)
|Oil ||for deep fry
|Water||as required for batter
Procedure for paneer macaroni pakodi
- Chop onion, green chillies, cut potato cubes, cut paneer in cubes. Boil half cup macaroni.
- In a bowl take 250 gms besan, add macaroni, paneer, chopped vegetables, salt and soda.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, cumin seeds and garam masala.
- Add sufficient water, mix everything in a smooth texture.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Make pakoras.
- Transfer pakodi on tissue paper. Serve hot with ketchup/green chutney.
- You can also add sauted mushrooms in the pakodis.
- For some add-on flavour, add kasoori methi or chaat masala in the batter.
- While serving you can also sprinkle chaat masala on the pakodis.
Hello everyone ! Today’s recipe is ‘Pasta Salad’. This is one of my favourite salad recipe. I love the combination of all flavours that this dish offer – salty, tangy and sweet. Pasta salads are usually served chilled in vinegar, oil or mayonnaise based dressing. This salad is in mayonnaise dressing with boiled elbow macaroni. You can have this dish as main course or appetizer or side dish.
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation you can leave your message in the comment section below. 🙂
For more pasta recipes you can check Macaroni Chaat (Pasta/macaroni in yogurt) , Veg Pasta in White Sauce .
Duration: 5 mins (cook time) + 15 mins (prep time) = 20 mins (total time)
Ingredients for Pasta salad
Macaroni (boiled) 2 cups
Sweet Corn 1/2 cup
Capsicum (chopped in small cubes) 2 large
Chicken (boiled chunks/cubed) 1/2 cup
Cream 1/2 cup
Mayonnaise 1 cup
Sugar 2 tsp
Ketchup 3 tbsp
Chilli Sauce 2 tbsp
Tomato puree (optional) 2 tbsp
Salt 1/2 tsp or as per taste
Chilli flakes 1/2 tsp
Procedure for Pasta salad
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients of dressing.
- Add macaroni in the bowl and let the dressing coat it uniformly.
- Add vegetables and chicken chunks (optional) in the bowl, now for the last time mix everything.
- Refrigerate it for half an hour, pasta salad is ready to serve after half an hour.
- You can use more than one variety of pasta for this recipe.
- Other vegetables that can be used in this recipe are olives, broccoli, carrots, cucumber, and onion.
Happy Friday everyone ! Today’s dish is ‘Macaroni Chaat’. This is my mom’s special recipe, which she prepares for us every year in Ramadan for iftar. You can enjoy this soothing dish as snack/appetizer during summer. It is a different recipe of macaroni with exciting mix of taste. Let’s get started with the recipe….
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. 🙂
Duration: 12 mins (prep time) + 10 mins (assembling time) = 22 mins (total time)
Ingredients for Macaroni Chaat
Boiled potatoes (small cubes) 2 nos. (medium size)
Yogurt 750 gms
Green chillies 4-5
Salt to taste
Red chillies 1/2-1 tsp
Green chutney 2 tbsp
(mint coriander chutney)
Tamarind chutney 2 tbsp
Boondi 1 cup
Nylon Sev/bhujia/sev 1 cup
Papdi (fried flour crispies) 7-8 (small pieces)
Chaat Masala 1/4 tsp
Coriander leaves (chopped) 2 tsp
Black salt 1/4 tsp
Cumin powder (roasted) 1/2 tsp
Mint leaves (chopped) 1 tsp
Procedure for Macaroni Chaat
- Boil macaroni following directions written on the packet.
- If you are using salted water to boil your macaroni then adjust salt quantity accordingly for chaat.
- Now drain warm water and wash with cold water. Mix 1 tsp oil and keep it aside.
- In a large bowl add yogurt and mix boiled potatoes, green chillies, chopped coriander leaves, mint leaves, salt, red chilli powder, chat masala, cumin powder and black salt. Mix well.
- Now add macaroni in the above mix. Let it chill in fridge if you are not serving it immediately.
- In the end, just before serving garnish chaat with sev, boondi, papdi, green chutney and tamarind chutney. While serving it, mix everything well.
- Your macaroni chaat is ready ! Serve it with love and enjoy with happiness. 🙂
- Onion is optional in this recipe, for additional crunch you are free to use it.
Hello Friends! Happy Monday 🙂 Today’s recipe is ‘Veg Pasta in White Sauce’. Pasta is almost everyone’s favorite Italian food. Even kids can enjoy this dish. In this recipe I am using Durum wheat pasta, you can prepare this dish with any of your choice of pasta. Instead of traditional way of preparing white sauce with maida, in this recipe we are using cornflour. Let’s get started…
Duration: 15 mins (prep time) + 20 mins (cook time) = 35 mins
Ingredients for Veg pasta in white sauce
Pasta (dried) 1/2 kg
Red bell pepper 2 no.
Green bell pepper 2 no.
Yellow bell pepper 2 no.
Purple cabbage 1-2 cups
Garlic cloves (crushed) 1 tbsp
Pasta mix 1 tbsp
Chilli flakes 1 tsp
Black pepper (crushed) 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Cheese (Grated or sliced) 1/2 cup
Cream 1 cup or half small size tetra pack
Milk 1 cup
Cornflour 1 tsp
Oil/olive oil 3 tbsp
Procedure Veg pasta in white sauce
- Cook the pasta according to instructions on the packet. In case instructions are not there on the packet, generally we first boil enough water in a deep pan. In the boiling water add pasta, salt and one tea-spoon oil. Let the pasta cook for 12-13 minutes or till they are completely done. Strain water, wash and keep it aside by sprinkling one teaspoon oil on it.
- In a pan heat oil, add chopped garlic and sweat it for 3 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables and let it cook till vegetables softens. Season it with salt and chilli flakes.
- Lower the flame and add cream mix it well with vegetables.
- Add cheese, crushed black pepper and pasta mix in the above mix, stir it well.
- Add milk and cornflour mix slowly in the pan. Cook it for 1-2 mins till sauce starts thickening.
- When your desired consistency is reached add pasta and stir through sauce so that the sauce coats the pasta. If you feel pasta is dry, then add more milk slowly in the pasta.
- You can use any vegetable of your choice. There are many options to add like mushroom, carrots, baby corn, tomatoes, olives, broccoli and basil etc.
- I normally keep my pasta little dry because this sauce is very rich and loaded with (read: benefits of) many varieties of dairy products. If you love thin sauce add more milk in this dish.
“Once you have mastered a technique, you barely have to look at a recipe again.”