Today’s recipe is ‘Paneer Chilla’. This recipe is a very healthy and nutritious recipe of lentil pancake which is stuffed with cottage cheese. It is basically moong dal chilla which is stuffed with spiced paneer/cottage cheese. I have already shared moong dal chilla recipe on the blog. Moong dal chilla recipe is available here.
Today’s recipe is Paneer Kofta . It is my mother’s recipe and tastes so delicious that I can’t even explain it to you 😀 . This one is one of the easiest recipe of kofta, and I totally recommend it to you. This kofta recipe can be served as main course dish for lunch and dinner. Enjoy it with hot chapati, naan, paratha or jeera rice.
Palak Paneer is a vegetarian dish in which cottage cheese is prepared along with spinach gravy. It is a very popular dish of Indian restaurants and dhabas. This dish goes very well with hot chapati, naan and jeera rice. It can be served as a main course dish of lunch and dinner.
Palak Paneer Continue reading
Paneer Vegetable Cutlet is a crumbled cottage cheese and mixed vegetables patties/cutlets. This snack is crispy from outside and soft from inside. You can serve it as a snack and starter recipe with ketchup or chutney. Pack this in your kid’s lunch box, this way they can have all varieties of vegetables. It is a simple yet delicious snack recipe.
Paneer Vegetable Cutlet
Hello foodies ! Today’s recipe is ‘Paneer Makhani’. Now enjoy paneer butter masala at home with this simple yet delicious recipe of paneer. You can have it as a side dish for lunch or dinner. Serve this dish with hot chapati/roti/paratha/butter naan. This is one of my favorite punjabi dish. I hope you all will love it too.
Hello everyone ! Today’s recipe is ‘Dhaba Style Paneer Bhurji’. In this recipe paneer or cottage cheese is scrambled/crumbled/grated and cooked with veggies and spices. Serve this dish with hot chapati/paratha. It is a quick recipe, in which you saute onion and tomato along with few spices, lastly add grated paneer. You can also pack paneer bhurji in your kid’s lunch box. This is very commonly available dhaba dish, that is served at every north Indian dhaba (roadside food stall on highways). Bhurji is hindi word for scrambled.
Dhaba Style Paneer Bhurji
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from RasoiRecipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
For more paneer recipes, you can check Paneer Baida Roti (cottage cheese & egg parcel) Paneer Masala (Cottage cheese in tomato gravy with peas and capsicum) Jhatpat Shahi Paneer (Quick royal cottage cheese) Paneer Paratha (Cottage cheese stuffed paratha) Paneer Macaroni Pakodi (Cottage cheese pasta pakori) .
Serves : 3
Duration: 30 mins
Ingredients for Dhaba Style Paneer Bhurji
|Paneer/Cottage cheese||200 gms
|Onion (finely chopped)||5 small size
|Tomato (finely chopped)||2 medium size
|Green chillies (chopped)||2
|Garam masala/All spice powder||1/4 tsp
|Red chilli powder||1/2 tsp or as per taste
|Cumin seeds /Jeera||1/2 tsp
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tsp
|Coriander (chopped)||2 tbsp
|Kasoori methi (crushed)||1/2 tsp
|Turmeric powder||1/4 tsp
|Salt ||as er taste
Procedure for Dhaba Style Paneer Bhurji
- Grate paneer/cottage cheese and keep it aside.
- In a non-stick pan heat oil, add cumin seeds/jeera and let them crackle.
- Add onion and cook until they turn translucent or 5 mins on a medium flame.
- When onion turn translucent, add ginger garlic paste. Cook till raw smell fades away.
- Add green chillies and saute for few minutes.
- Now add chopped tomato, cook till they become soft.
- When tomatoes are almost done, add all the dry spices. Mix everything well.
- Next step is to add grated paneer. Mix nicely.
- Final step is to add chopped coriander and crushed kasoori methi (dried fenugreek leaves). Mix well.
- Dhaba style paneer bhurji is ready to serve !
Hi everyone ! Today’s recipe is ‘Paneer Macaroni Pakodi’. It is a perfect recipe for tea time snack during monsoon or winter season. All you need is gram flour, boiled macaroni, paneer cubes, potato cubes and onion. Pakodi is a famous snack in Indian subcontinent, it is basically deep-fried fritters. Pakodis are usually serve as snack or starters.
Paneer Macaroni Pakodi
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 15 mins (prep time) + 15 mins (cook time) = 30 mins (total time)
Ingredients for paneer macaroni pakodi
|Gram flour/ besan||250 gms
|Boiled macaroni||1/2 cup
|Paneer (cube)||100 gms
|Potato (cubed)||2 (small size)
|Chopped coriander leaves||2 tbsp
|Dry mint leaves||1 tsp
|Salt ||as per taste
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp or as per taste (heaped)
|Garam masala||1/4 tsp
|Cumin seeds / jeera||1/2 tsp
|Onion (cubes)||2 (small size)
|Oil ||for deep fry
|Water||as required for batter
Procedure for paneer macaroni pakodi
- Chop onion, green chillies, cut potato cubes, cut paneer in cubes. Boil half cup macaroni.
- In a bowl take 250 gms besan, add macaroni, paneer, chopped vegetables, salt and soda.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, cumin seeds and garam masala.
- Add sufficient water, mix everything in a smooth texture.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Make pakoras.
- Transfer pakodi on tissue paper. Serve hot with ketchup/green chutney.
- You can also add sauted mushrooms in the pakodis.
- For some add-on flavour, add kasoori methi or chaat masala in the batter.
- While serving you can also sprinkle chaat masala on the pakodis.