Today’s recipe is ‘Egg Curry’. This recipe can be served as a main course dish for lunch/dinner. Enjoy it with steamed rice or chapatis. It is a simple dish in which fried and boiled eggs are cooked in smooth curry of onion, ginger garlic and tomato.
Chicken Omelette recipe is an egg recipe in which stuffing is of marinated chicken cubes. It is an easy and quick recipe. Chicken omelette can be served as a breakfast recipe or as a mid meal option. This will give you a nice change from your usual omelette recipe.
Hello everyone ! Today’s recipe is ‘Easy Egg Mayo Bun’. This bun is easy and quick to prepare. You can pack this bun in your kids lunch box or have it as a breakfast or snack. All you need for this recipe is burger bun, boiled egg, few veggies (of your choice), mayonnaise and spices. Serve it with ketchup.
Egg Mayo Bun
Hey friends ! Today’s recipe is ‘French Toast’. In this recipe breads are soaked or dipped in the mixture of beaten egg, milk and few optional spices. Egg coated bread slices are then shallow fried on both the sides until they are golden brown and cooked. This dish can be eaten as a breakfast, dessert or tea-time snack. It is a very easy and quick dish to prepare for your kid’s tiffin.
Some of very commonly used sweet toppings for french toast are maple syrup, honey, cream, fruit or jam .
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
For more breakfast recipes you can also check Besan Cheela (Gram flour veggies pancake) , Sabudana Khichdi (Vrat/fast recipe) , Mayonnaise Veggies Sandwich (Easy n quick recipe) , Sabudana Vada (Sago fritters/vada) , Mixed Sprout Salad (Healthy recipe)
Yield: 9 small bread slices
Time: 20 mins
Ingredients for French Toast
|Vanilla essence||2-3 drops
|Salt||a pinch or as per taste
|Sugar (optional)||1/2 tsp or as per taste
|Cinnamon powder (optional)||1/4 tsp
|Oil ||for shallow frying
Procedure for French Toast
- I am taking small size white bread, you can choose any variety of bread slices.
- In a bowl beat egg, milk, salt, sugar, cinnamon powder and vanilla essence together.
- Heat butter or oil in a non stick pan.
- Dip bread in the egg -milk-spice mixture, soak both the sides carefully.
- Place in the non stick pan and cook from both the sides well.
- Your french toasts are ready, Serve hot.
- Serve french toast with ketchup or fruits or cream.
- For garnishing you can sprinkle powdered sugar.
Hello foodies ! Today’s recipe is ‘Aloo Egg Pattice’. In this recipe, aloo patty is dipped in egg and then it is deep-fried. You can enjoy this dish as snacks/appetizer. For this recipe, keep in mind that, do not stir/whisk egg like omelette, only one stir is enough.
Aloo Egg Pattice
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation you can leave your message in the comment section below. 🙂
Duration: 30 mins
Ingredients for Aloo Egg Pattice
Boiled potatoes 6 (large-sized, mashed)
All spice powder/ Garam masala 1/2 tsp
Egg 3 nos.
Coriander leaves (chopped) 2 tbsps
Onion (chopped) 1 (large-sized)
Green chillies (chopped) 4-5 nos.
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp or as per taste
Cumin seeds/Jeera 1/4 tsp
Oil for frying
Procedure for Aloo Egg Pattice
- Boil potatoes and mash them properly.
- Now in mashed potatoes add all the dry masalas and chopped coriander.
- Add chopped onions and green chillies. Mix it uniformly.
- Now make equal sized patties from the mix.
- In a small bowl, slightly whisk eggs, 2 pinches of salt and 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- In a deep pan heat oil. Dip pattice in egg mix and deep fry carefully, on high flame.
- Your Aloo egg pattice is ready, serve it with ketchup or chilli garlic sauce .
Aloo Egg Pattice
Whenever you are deep-frying pattice, always add pattice on high flame, that way there is no risk of pattice breakage.
To check the freshness of egg, keep eggs in a bowl of water. Fresh egg will stay at the bottom of bowl and stale eggs start floating on the surface.
Hi Friends ! Today’s recipe is a very delicious and spicy dish made from egg ‘Jhatpat Egg Masala’. As the name suggests this again is under 30 mins recipe. This is one of the easiest and quickest recipe of egg masala to have as a side dish/main course. It pairs delicious with jeera rice, paratha, hot chapatis. Let’s get started with the recipe…
Jhatpat Egg Masala
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 30 mins
Ingredients for jhatpat egg masala
Egg (boiled) 4
Methi dana (Fenugreek seeds) 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder 2 tsp
Oil 1/2 cup
Whole red chillies 4 no.
Garlic (chopped/crushed) 2 tsp
Curry leaves 10-12
Green chilies 2-3 no.
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Tomato puree 2 tbsp
Tomatoes (chopped) 3 no.
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
Onion chopped 1
Salt to taste
Procedure for jhatpat egg masala
- Heat oil in a deep pan. Add chopped garlic, onion, dry red chillies, fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds and curry leaves. Saute for few seconds.
- Add salt, turmeric, red chili powder, coriander powder, tomato puree and chopped tomatoes .
- Fry everything well till oil separates. Add boiled eggs and green chilies, cook it for 5 more mins.
- Serve it with Lachha paratha/roti/rice.
- You can also add coconut milk in this recipe. Add coconut milk along with boiled eggs and green chilies.
“No one is born a great cook, one learns by doing. “