Hi everyone ! Today’s recipe is ‘Pani Puri’. It is a very famous Indian street food, which needs no introduction. There are various names for this street food in India itself, some very common ones are – Pani puri, gol gappa, pani patashe, puchkas and gup chup. I love it and can have n number of puri, but I prefer homemade pani and therefore, my mom prepares pani at home. This again is my mother’s recipe. It is quick and easy one to prepare at home. You can store and refrigerate pani and have it on next day also. Ready-made puri is easily available in market these days.
Hello Everyone ! How are you all? Today’s recipe is ‘Chilli Garlic Sauce’. Now enjoy chilli garlic sauce at home which contains no preservatives. You can serve this sauce to your family with no tension of artificial colour or preservative. In this recipe, we are using vinegar and salt which act as natural preservative. Store this sauce in a glass jar and keep it in refrigerator.
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation you can leave your message in the comment section below. 🙂
Serve: 1½ cup
Duration: 15-20 mins (cook time)
Ingredients for Chilli Garlic Sauce
Red chillies (dry and whole) 1 cup
Sugar 3-4 tbsp
Vinegar 1/2 cup
Salt 1/2 tsp
Oil 2 tbsp
Garlic (crushed) 1½ tbsp
Water 2 cup
Ketchup 1 cup
Procedure for Chilli Garlic Sauce
- Soak red chillies in water for about 4-5 hrs.
Soak red chillies in water.
- Discard water and make a smooth paste of red chillies by adding 1/2 cup water in it.
- In a deep pan add red chillies paste and water, cook for few minutes.
- Add sugar, salt, ketchup and vinegar in it. Cook till the mix acquires sauce like consistency.
- Now, in a separate pan heat oil, add crushed garlic in it and cook till it turns golden brown.
- Temper sauce with garlic infused oil and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Your sauce is ready ! Let it cool and store in a glass jar.
For making this sauce less hot in taste, you can remove seeds of chillies. In this recipe I have used red chillies with seeds.
Hello everyone ! Hope you all had a great week. Today’s recipe is ‘Chili garlic chutney’. This chutney is sweet and spicy in taste. It is for all those who love this flavour. This chutney is made from fresh garlic and whole dry red chilli. You need only 5 mins to prepare this recipe.
Chili Garlic Chutney