Hello my foodies friends ! Today’s recipe is ‘Bhuna Gosht’. Eid is almost here, you can serve this lip smacking recipe to your guests along with sevaiya kheer. 😀 Serve this dish with Lachcha paratha , rice, naan or chapati. Now, like most of my recipes this one can also be prepared in pressure cooker.
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation you can leave your message in the comment section below. ?
Duration: 35-40 mins
Ingredients for Bhuna Gosht
Meat 500 gms
Onion 4 medium size
Garlic cloves 1/4 cup
Red chilli powder 1½ tsp
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder 3 tsp
Salt 1 tsp or as per taste
Black peppercorn 10-15
Bay leaf/Tej patta 1-2
Yogurt 1 tbsp
Procedure for Bhuna Gosht
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker.
- Add black peppercorn, cloves and tej patta. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add garlic cloves and cook till golden brown in color.
- When garlic turns golden brown in color, add chopped onion and cook till onion turns golden brown in color.
- In the next step add meat/gosht, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add all the dry masalas, mix well. Cook for few seconds till meat is covered well by all the masalas.
- Before closing lid, add one cup water.
- Close the lid and pressure cook for 15- 20 minutes.
- Let the pressure drops and check whether meat is completely cooked or not.
- If meat is tender, then proceed to next step , otherwise pressure cook again .
- Add yogurt and tomato on low flame, to avoid curdling.
- Saute gravy on high flame, till oil separates.
- Bhuna Gosht is ready to serve ! Garnish it with chopped coriander or green chilli.