source Hello everyone ! Today’s recipe is http://www.kayisisatis.com/zyrtec-10mg.html ‘Aloo ke Gutke ‘. This spicy potato recipe is a very popular Kumaoni dish. In this recipe par boiled potatoes are cooked in mustard oil which are seasoned with red chillies and few Indian spices. You can prepare this easy recipe within 30 minutes. Try this tasty and spicy dish from Uttrakhand cuisine and enjoy north Indian food with your family.
follow site Another name for this dish is Pahari aloo. Pahari means people who resides in mountain (pahad) area. This dish belongs to hilly area of kumaon. In traditional method, ingredients of this dish also include jakhiya seeds. Jakhiya seeds are used for tempering in Uttrakhand. I skipped jakhiya in my recipe, as it is not easily available in my city. This recipe is no onion no garlic recipe. Serve pahari aloo with chapati or puri.
source site For more potato/aloo recipes you can check Aloo Tamatar Ki Sabzi (Potatao and tomato gravy) , Aloo Egg Pattice (potato egg pattice), Dilli Style Aloo Chaat (Tangy potatoes) , Aloo Shimla Mirch Do Pyaza , Aloo Vada (Potato dumpling/ Batata vada) , Aloo Namkeen (Spicy Potato Strips) , Aloo Kasoori Methi Sabzi (Potato n Dried Fenugreek) .
click You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 30 mins
Ingredients for Aloo ke Gutke
|Mustard oil||4 tbsp|
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp or as per your taste|
|Coriander powder||1 tsp|
|Salt||1/2 tsp or as per your taste|
|Dry red chillies||3|
|Coriander leaves||2 tbsp|
|Cumin seeds||1 tsp|
Procedure for Aloo ke Gutke
- Boil the potatoes. Peel and cut them in cubes.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and let them crackle.
- In a bowl, mix turmeric, red chilli powder and coriander powder with water.
- Add above spice water mix in the pan. Cook for at least 1 min by continuously stirring the mix.
- In the pan now add potato cubes.
- In the pan saute few red chillies and asafoetida.
- Temper potatoes with red chillies and asafoetida. Add salt and mix well.
- Garnish aloo ke gutke with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot.