flonase online Hello foodies! Today’s recipe is atarax 10 mg benefits ‘Aloo Kasoori Methi Sabzi’. It is an easy and delicious recipe of potatoes. You can have it as a side dish. I used to prepare this dish in the microwave, but this time I have prepared it in a pan. You need very few ingredients for this recipe. My family love this dish. You can serve this dish with roti and paratha. Try this recipe at home and let me know your feedback on it.
go to site You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
source link For more potato/aloo recipes you can check Aloo Tamatar Ki Sabzi (Potatao and tomato gravy) , Aloo Egg Pattice (potato egg pattice), Dilli Style Aloo Chaat (Tangy potatoes) , Aloo Shimla Mirch Do Pyaza , Aloo Vada (Potato dumpling/ Batata vada) , Aloo Namkeen (Spicy Potato Strips) .
Duration: 30 mins
Ingredients for Aloo Kasoori Methi Sabzi
|Potato (chopped)||1/2 kg|
|Kasoori methi (dried fenugreek leaves)||1 tbsp|
|Garlic (chopped)||4 cloves|
|Salt||as per taste|
|Green chillies||4 large size|
Procedure for Aloo Kasoori Methi Sabzi
- Wash and cut potatoes into thin small slices.
- Heat oil in a deep pan. Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- In the pan add chopped garlic. Cook for few seconds.
- Add potatoes. Mix well.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and curry leaves. Mix everything nicely.
- Cover the pan and let potatoes cook well.
- When potatoes are almost done, add kasoori methi and mix well.
- Your Aloo kasoori methi sabzi is ready to serve!
- You can try this recipe in the microwave also.