forex trading courses Today’s recipe is source site ‘Aloo Gosht’. It is a dish, which can also be called as potato and lamb curry. I love mutton cooked with potatoes more than any other vegetable combination with mutton. This dish full of rich flavours of spices, yet very simple to prepare. I always prepare my dishes in a pressure cooker, as it reduces the time of cooking. You can enjoy this dish with rice/chapati/lachcha paratha.
see For this recipe, you will need – mutton, potato, tomato, green chillies, and few spices. It is a perfect recipe for a family gathering. To give the curry required tanginess, I have used tomato, you can use yoghurt also. Just make sure to cook/bhuno the mutton nicely.
is flonase prescription For more mutton recipes, check – Kebab Recipe (from leftover mutton and rice), Shami Kabab (How to make mutton shami kababs), Keeme Ke Samose | Minced Meat Samosa Recipe, Kaleji Masala | How to make kaleji masala(mutton liver)
where can i buy cytotec online You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on the Facebook page or directly email it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 45 mins
Ingredients for Aloo Gosht
|Tomato (chopped)||1 (medium)|
|Green chilli||3-4 (large)|
|Onion (chopped)||3 (medium)|
|Garlic (cloves)||1/4 cup|
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp or as per taste|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 tsp|
|Coriander powder||2 tsp|
|Salt||1 tsp or as per taste|
|Water||1 cup or as required|
|Coriander leaves||2 Tbsp|
Method for Aloo Gosht
- Wash and keep mutton aside.
- Wash and peel a potato, cut into four pieces. Peel onion.
- In a pressure cooker heat oil.
- Add whole spices – black peppercorn, cloves, black cardamom and cinnamon stick. Fry for few seconds.
- Now, add garlic cloves. Cook till cloves are golden brown.
- When garlic cloves are golden brown in colour, add chopped onion. Saute till onion turns translucent.
- When onions fried perfectly, add mutton pieces.
- Next, add all the dry spices. Mix well.
- Add water to the pressure cooker. Close the lid and cook for 15 mins on medium flame.
- After 15 mins, let the pressure drop. Now, check whether mutton is cooked perfectly or not. Do not overcook.
- Cook the curry on high flame till it starts releasing oil and water evaporates.
- To the mutton curry, now add potatoes, tomato and green chillies.
- Close the lid again, cook for two whistles.
- Let the pressure drop, check potatoes are cooked perfectly or not.
- According to your preferred consistency, add water to the curry.
- Lastly, add chopped coriander to the curry.
- Serve hot!