Hello foodies ! Today’s recipe is ‘Aloo Egg Pattice’. In this recipe, aloo patty is dipped in egg and then it is deep-fried. You can enjoy this dish as snacks/appetizer. For this recipe, keep in mind that, do not stir/whisk egg like omelette, only one stir is enough.
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation you can leave your message in the comment section below. ?
Duration: 30 mins
Ingredients for Aloo Egg Pattice
Boiled potatoes 6 (large-sized, mashed)
All spice powder/ Garam masala 1/2 tsp
Egg 3 nos.
Coriander leaves (chopped) 2 tbsps
Onion (chopped) 1 (large-sized)
Green chillies (chopped) 4-5 nos.
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp or as per taste
Cumin seeds/Jeera 1/4 tsp
Oil for frying
Procedure for Aloo Egg Pattice
- Boil potatoes and mash them properly.
- Now in mashed potatoes add all the dry masalas and chopped coriander.
- Add chopped onions and green chillies. Mix it uniformly.
- Now make equal sized patties from the mix.
- In a small bowl, slightly whisk eggs, 2 pinches of salt and 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- In a deep pan heat oil. Dip pattice in egg mix and deep fry carefully, on high flame.
- Your Aloo egg pattice is ready, serve it with ketchup or chilli garlic sauce .
Whenever you are deep-frying pattice, always add pattice on high flame, that way there is no risk of pattice breakage.
To check the freshness of egg, keep eggs in a bowl of water. Fresh egg will stay at the bottom of bowl and stale eggs start floating on the surface.